So you’ve created and posted some amazing video content on LinkedIn… now what? When you spend time and energy on video content, you don’t want to only use it in one place. A great way to repurpose your LinkedIn video content and get the most bang for your proverbial buck is by sharing your LinkedIn post on your blog or website.
But how do you embed a LinkedIn video on your website (like this 👇)? That’s what we’re here to walk you through.
How to Embed a LinkedIn Video on Your Website
Embedding content directly from LinkedIn onto your website is actually surprisingly simple, once you know how to do it. Just follow these steps, and you’ll have your video on your website in no time:
- Find the post you want to embed
- Click the icon with three dots in the upper right-hand corner
- Click the “embed this post” option
- Check or uncheck the “include full post” option
- This option designates whether you want the full LinkedIn post to show up on your website (including the description, likes, comments, etc.) or to just embed the video itself (much like a YouTube video).
- Click “copy code”
- Navigate to your website and paste the code
- Before you paste, make sure you’re in text mode (where you’re editing HTML).
How do you make your LinkedIn video pop?
Knowing how to embed a LinkedIn video on your website is important, but you also need to ask yourself this… how is your video going to look on your website once it’s there? If you’re not incorporating your website’s branding into your video, it may look out of place.
Luckily, making a LinkedIn video that looks professional and gels with the branding of your website is easy when you use Zubtitle! Zubtitle is a state-of-the-art video editing software that allows you to add captions and headlines, customize your captions and title with your brand colors/fonts, and much more. For more on Zubtitle’s features, check out this post.
Do you want to create great LinkedIn videos that you can confidently embed on your website?
Start creating with Zubtitle today for FREE!